Journey to the Golden Land – June 2018 Spain – A Magical Vacation
“JOURNEY TO THE GOLDEN LAND”
A Magical 8-Day Vacation in Granada, Spain
With Juan Sáez and Ferran Blasco – June 18 – 25, 2018
After our exceptional experience this year, we have decided to go back to enjoy again the magical land, great food, wonderful people and rich culture in Alicún de las Torres.
You are invited to join us for an amazing journey to the magical and beautiful South of Spain. This unique retreat will be a perfect balance of exploration, culture, meditation, rejuvenation, and fun.
Juan Sáez and Ferran Blasco will be your guides on this exceptional adventure to the sacred jewels of this land. You will be introduced to the rich cultural and historical aspects of the sites, as well as the more subtle layers of energy and consciousness. These sacred sites will offer you the opportunity to experience the Divine in new and deeper ways.
For full details: 2018 Granada Spain Retreat Program.
Daily Activities and Workshops
- Outdoors Qi Gong and meditation practice at sunrise and sunset.
- Guided Energy Tours of Local Sacred Sites.
- Spa Services and Medicinal Pools.
- The Alchemy of Wellbeing Workshop.
- Introduction to Sacred Geometry Workshop.
Aqueducts of Alicún de las Torres
These five stone water channels, used still to this day since 20,000 years ago, are considered the spiritual guardians of this area and are associated with the ancient lost civilization of Atlantis. They carry powerful healing waters charged by the sunlight and teach us how to renew our being through the union of fire, light, and water.
A remote village of cave-homes where lived one of the most famous alchemists from Spain. Here Juan will teach us about how to understand the energetics of spaces, how to create spaces with healing properties and how to develop and maintain personal energetic integrity.
Gorafe’s megalithic park
This is the highest concentration of megaliths, prehistoric stone constructions, in Europe (about 200 in only 4 miles). Here we will come in direct contact with the wisdom of their builders and we will learn why these monuments that seem so simple are actually very sophsiticated; how they are placed on Earth channels; and how they help to balance the environment and promote healing and spiritual evolution for those who visit them.
High up, almost in the sky, surrounded by the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountain peaks, we find this mythical gem of Spain’s renaissance architecture, transporting the visitor to a different time and space. We will read and experience its hidden legends, learn how to cultivate deeper roots into the Earth and experience a wider view into the heavens.
Gaudix and its cathedral
The beautiful town of Guadix is one of the oldest settlements in Spain, with prehistoric remains dating back 30.000 years. Originally an Iberian village, it became a crossroad of Phoenician, Roman, Christian, Islamic and Jewish cultures. We will visit a neighbourhood where people still live in home-caves excavated in the hills and its magnificent cathedral, where we will witness how its master builders treasured light as the sublime expression of divine energy.
The Alhambra palace is one of the true jewels of Spain’s architecture, a majestic blend of geometry, light and water that open our hearts and reveals the harmony of our spirits. Originally built in AD 889 on the remains of Roman fortifications, it was renovated and rebuilt in the mid-13th century by Mohammed ben Al-Ahmar. Juan will guide us through an experiential journey of the magic, poetry and ancestral wisdom of this one of a kind place.
Prehistoric mine of Ochre
For the ancients ochre symbolized the union of father and mother energies – vital force and blood. Ochre also symbolized the strength of one’s personal linage. As a sacred pigment it was used to paint the inside of temples, magical objects and to cover oneself for ceremonies. This prehistoric mine was used for ritual purposes and is guarded by ancient rock art that connects the place with the stars, solstices and equinoxes. This will be a very powerful ending for our retreat, helping us integrate what we have experience and preparing us to return to our daily lives charged by the wisdom of this magical land.
About the Retreat Facilitators
is an expert in Geobiology, Earth Energies and dowsing. Like a true master from the most remote past, he enjoys a profound relation to the Earth and the cosmos. Thanks to that, he has the special gift of connecting you to the dimension of timeless wisdom and wellbeing that is stored in sacred sites. As guide and teacher he helps his students to raise their level of consciousness using wisdom, sensitivity, humor and a truly loving heart. Among his main teachers are Carlos Castaneda, Howard Lee, Dominique Susani, Juan Li and Zhu Gian Chan. As a gifted healer he also practices Chinese medicine, shiatsu and metamorphic massage. He is the author of “Arte zahorí: Geobiología consciente” and co-author of “Geobiologia: A arte do bem sentir”. To see his full biography and other details visits: www.artezahori.com
is a practitioner of natural medicine, specializing in acupuncture and biotherapeutic drainage. Besides having a full time clinical practice in Rochester, Michigan, he is also a practitioner of the energetic arts, with an extensive background on pilgrimage to sacred sites and meditation. He has studied Zahori Art, geobiology and Sacred Geometry with Raymond Montercy, Dominique Susani and Juan Sáez, teaching, researching and working in Europe, USA, Asia and South America. He has also studied internal alchemy, meditation and Eastern spirituality under the guidance of Juan Li, Dr. Mark Dyczkowski, Garchen Rinpoche and Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche. He is the co-author of “Where Heaven and Earth Unite”. To see his full biography and other details visits: www.zahoriart.com
What is Included
- Transportation from Granada city to the resort on June 18th, and transportation from the resort to the Granada airport or city on June 25th.
- 7 nights at Alicún de las Torres Hotel.
- 8 days of meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, beginning with lunch on June 19th and concluding with lunch on June 25th.).
- Lunch in Granada one day and flamenco program one evening.
- Hotel arranged transportation for all the excursions and visits.
- Unlimited access to the hot springs at the resort.
- Spa services each day (Immersion bath, hydro-massage round shower or detoxification feet bath)
- All excursions and activities listed in the activities program.
- Entrance fees for all sites visited.
- Tuition for teachings and guided visits with Juan Sáez and Ferran Blasco.
What is not Included
- Air fares. (Each participant is totally responsible for their own transportation to Granada by the morning of June 18th, 2018 and for their departure from Granada after the retreat on June 25th, 2018)
- Travel and medical travel insurance (Proof of medical travel insurance is required to participate).
- Any tips at hotel or restaurant.
- Extra spa services at the hotel that are not part of the basic, included spa services.
- $1760 per person, based on double room with bathroom.
- SPACES ARE LIMITED. Let us know soon if you want to come.
- If you’re travelling on your own, we’ll pair you up with a roommate of the same gender.
- If you prefer a single room add $175. (There are very few single rooms, let us know soon if you choose this option.)
Contact for Questions and Registration
Shen Dao Institute
Phone: (248) 841-1570
Address: 126 East 3rd Street – Rochester, 48307 – Michigan – USA
For full details: 2018 Granada Spain Retreat Program.
A Final Note
This is a truly special retreat. The places we will visit and the area where we will be staying are truly a magical place, a golden land where the spirit soars. Please let us know if you have any questions.
We are really looking forward to experience with you!