“Go slowly. Don’t run.
It is only to yourself that you have to go”
~ Juan Ramón Jiménez
What can Joyful Heart coaching offer you?
To lead you into higher levels of personal fulfillment, Joyful Heart coaching helps you to:
- Develop physical well-being, emotional balance, and mental clarity.
- Define your purpose(s) and vision(s).
- Set clear short and long-term goals.
- Create an action plan to meet your goals and hold you accountable.
- Improve your personal relationships, starting with the main relationship: yourself.
- Understand the fundamental interaction between your body, breathing, emotions, and mindset to experience well-being and success.
- Become deliberate about what emotions and feelings you focus on.
Understand and unfold your potential through Joyful Heart coaching:
The main objective of Joyful Heart coaching is to guide you to realize, to experience and to stabilize your fullest potential, so your fullest potential becomes your daily reality.
Your personal potential manifests through seven levels (from the more “Earthly,” or dense, to the more “spiritual,” or subtle):
- Individuality, certainty and safety: Your need to be strongly rooted in the present moment, honoring the profound desire to be engaged in your life, establishing your “I”.
- Recognition and search for variety: Your need to relate to others and yourself through harmonious, beneficial relationships.
- Expression, contribution and significance: Your desire to express yourself in the world, through a concrete, meaningful vision and plan of action.
- Connection and love: Your ability to express and experience every time more expanded states of love, connection, and intimacy, expanding from “I” to “We.”
- Emotional maturation, growth and higher communication: Your ability to integrate and stabilize in your daily life all the previous levels, becoming and example of clear, honest and valuable communication for your family and community.
- Insight and higher contribution: Your ability to perceive beyond appearances and distill the wisdom from your life experiences to share that wisdom and experience with others.
- Union and oneness: Your ability to experience and abide in the state of blissful being that pervades all existence, expanding from “We” to “One.”
Through experiencing harmony within each of these layers, you can further awaken your potential of being and experience a more fulfilling life, personally, socially, and professionally.
Understanding your needs and innate abilities helps you to satisfy your needs and express your unique abilities to experience a life of joy, success, and contribution for your benefit, the benefit of those around you, and the world at large.
The unfolding of your potential through these seven layers is a perfect roadmap to experiencing an extraordinary life.
What’s is an extraordinary life?
Joyful Heart coaching is a guiding system to help you live an extraordinary life.
While your extraordinary life is unique to you and for you to define, Joyful Heart coaching considers that all extraordinary lives share the following principles:
- Being connected with our inner divine nature and letting our higher self guide us in our plans, activities and relationships.
- Living with clear purpose, balancing “doing” with “being,” and allowing the virtues of our heart—joy, love, compassion, generosity, and equanimity—to shine through our actions, emotions, and thoughts.
- Utilizing the creative power of our mind to accomplish physical and emotional well-being and success and fulfillment in our personal and professional lives.
- Allowing ourselves to relish our dreams and follow our inner impulses to manifest them, beyond the conditions and limitations of our immediate reality.
- Learning to harvest the power of divine creativity by uniting our attention and our intention to transform our innermost desires into our life experience.
- Recognizing challenges as opportunities for growth, realizing that how we feel about situations is up to us, not up to the situations.
- Understanding that our present is the result of our past actions, emotions and mental patterns. And that, therefore, what we do, feel, and think in the present plants the seeds for our future.
- Cultivating a wakeful, loving, and self-sufficient state of being, realizing that our personal well-being and success directly contribute to the well-being and success of those around us and the world at large.
Meet Your Coach: Ferran Blasco-Aguasca
Strategic Intervention Certified Coach
Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
Masters of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Yo San University, Los Angeles)
Biotherapeutic Drainage Certified Practitioner
Ferran Blasco-Aguasca is a unique kind of personal coach. His direct approach to coaching focuses on cultivating the natural balance between our mind, emotions, energy and body as the path to personal fulfillment and professional success.
Because our mind, emotions, and body are completely dependent on each other, Ferran’s approach blends the wisdom of modern personal coaching and neuroscience research with the ancient wisdom of the spiritual traditions, along with the profound understanding of our body’s functioning and energetics from Eastern Medicine and Biotherapeutic Drainage.
For the last two decades, Ferran has guided hundreds of people of all ages and backgrounds, to living more fulfilling lives and to experience physical, emotional and mental well-being, fulfillment, and success.
During this time, Ferran has had the honor and pleasure to coach and assist people of all walks and life—from elementary, high school and college students to award winner artists, and CEOs of Fortune 500 companies—and in all life circumstances.
Ferran is the founder of the Joyful Heart Institute, the author of “Healing Now: A path to Optimal Well-being and Self-Love Through Healing meditation,” and the coauthor of “Where Heaven and Earth Unite,” a journey of inquiry into the human heart through the study of sacred sites and the spiritual tradition of the ancient masters builders.
What’s Next? An Introductory Meeting
Contact us up for your complimentary 30-minute coaching consultation session today:
Phone: (248) 841-1570